This is the last post for today. I have had a lot to blog about, but not the time to do it. It has taken me all day to do these three today. Our neighbor is getting married in May and her shower is this week. I volunteered to do the invitations to help out. I went to the craft store and discovered embossing. I had so much fun. I am going to do it a lot for my card group now. These are the invites I made. Her colors are bright orange and pink. I have had so much fun with my card group. It is a new favorite hobby of mine. Let me know what you think.

6 comments:
I just bumped into your blog while looking at Joan's today and saw that you now have 2 babies. When did you grow up? I miss your family and it was good to see your parents and Paul and kids in the picture of the baby blessing. Say Hi to your folks for us, we would love to hear from them and don't know their e-mail address. Glad to see you are so happy. We are still here in Romania on our mission and love serving the Lord every day.
Love you, Brenda Jessee
Very cute cards!
Cute cute cards!! I loved all your posts, you're so creative!! Sounds like you had a fun birthday too, can't beat 10th row at a Jazz game! Oh and Bella is so stinkin' cute! I didn't know her and Selma were so close in age, that's so fun!
Very cute Nancy! I think you did a really great job and we had a lot of good comments about the invites. Thank you for helping us do it, it was so nice. Also I HATE that I didn't know it was your birthday! It sounds like you had a good one and this is lame now, but Happy Birthday!
I love your cards. I wish I was that creative. Good work.
Those turned out great! Maybe you can show me sometime how you do it. I don't know if I have the patience to do embossing, but it looks really good!
Post a Comment