Bella checking out the gifts.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Bella's 1st Birthday Party!
Well we had a lot of fun at Bella's (and Nate's) birthday party. There was lots of presents and lots of people. Bella didn't really get into the unwrapping part, but Rob sure wanted to dive into that. She did like all her toys though. I think her favorite was her dolls. She, just like Rob, wanted nothing to do with her cake. She started crying just like he did on his 1st birthday. Oh well my kids just aren't big sweet eaters. On her and Nate's actual birthdays we went out to lunch and had our family pictures taken by a wonderful photographer and friend Lori. She did a great job. It was a fun day. Enjoy the pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!!! She is so cute!! Cant believe it has been a year all ready!! Time has gone by so fast!!! I love love love the family pictures!! They turned out so awesome!!!! I love you!!!
Post a Comment