My parents waited until I came with the kids to decorate their Christmas tree. It was a fun night. The kids loved the lights on the tree and Rob liked "helping" put the ornaments on. Bella liked taking them off. Once we were all done, it was time to put the presents we had already wrapped under the tree. They were in big boxes and once we had emptied them, the kids had some fun with them. They loved playing in them. Who knew you could have so much fun with a few boxes.
Sorry about the red eye. I didn't have time to fix it.
I am a stay at home mom of two great kids. Nate and I met the summer of 2004 while working at EFY. We dated long distance then got married on our one year anniversary. We currently live in Layton, UT. Nate graduated December 2009 in Athletic Training. He has passed the BOC exam so now the job hunt is on. We have a little boy and girl. I grew up outside Chicago and Nate grew up here in Layton. I love to read and play with my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment