Friday, January 9, 2009

I have done it!

Well I have finally started my blog. My family has been bugging me for a long time to start one. I don't know how on top of it I will keep, but I will try to do my best. For now I am just going to post some pictures from Christmas and random ones of the kids. Rob is 16 months old and Bella is 1 month old.


Rob and Bella hanging out on the bed.

Rob loves to play in the dishwasher.


Reading with his great grandma Nini.

He loves the camera.

Playing with his new toy Nini gave him for Christmas.

She is just too cute!

Bella and her cousin Sam who is 2 1/2 months older than her but she is bigger than him.

Rob and Bella with their cousins Ellie (holding Bella), Meg, and Sam.

Bella turns 1 month!



1 comment:

Karmann said...

Welcome to the blog world! I am so excited!!! Now we can keep in touch better! Congrats on your little girl! She is so cute! Love ya!