Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bella's Blessing

Ok by the request of several people, here are the pictures from Bella's blessing. It went very well. We had it at Shannon and Andy's new house last Saturday. That is Nate's sister and her hubby. It was nice and small with mostly close family and a few close friends. It was nice to have my parents and brother Paul there. I wanted Bella to wear the dress my grandma (the one her middle name is after) made, but she was too big. Vicki and I went shopping and found the one she wore. It is a 6 month dress. She is wearing that size clothes now. She is my big girl.

Just an update on Nate's aunt. The surgery went well. The cancer was further than they thought, but they think they got it all. Of the 10 lymph nodes they took out, only one had cancer in it. Now she has to go through chemo and radiation. Her spirits are high and the doctors are really hopeful. She is recovering pretty well. I will keep you posted.

Not much else is going on here. We have all been really sick this week with bad colds. Bella and Vicki are the only ones not sick so far. Tomorrow a bunch of Nate's friends are coming over for the Super Bowl. They have been doing it every year since they were in high school. It's weird for me since I never watched it growing up. I don't really care about it either. It is nice to have the friends over though. Enjoy the pictures!


Mother and daughter.

It looks like mom and I are looking at one camera and dad and Rob are looking at another.

Mark and Vicki (Nate's parents)

Nice picture of older brother Paul and me.

Paul's 4 kids with Bella and Rob.

Full shot of Bella.

Don't you just love the dress?

She is sooooo cute!

We were getting Rob ready for bed one night and he was being really sweet to Bella.

Isn't this picture so precious?

Mom and dad with the kids.

Grandpa taught Rob how to balance stuff on his head while he was here. Rob does it all the time now with everything. Thanks grandpa.

No comments: