Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sleep and Play

Here are just some random pictures of the kids in the past month or so. Just thought I would pass them along for you to enjoy. I am finally caught up on my blogs for now. There are a few things happening in the next few days so there is more to come but for now this is it.

He just fell asleep at dinner.

He kept eating while asleep. His dad used to do that when he was a kid.

We gave Bella a muffin to play with while we ate. She loved smushing it.

So cute!

Here is my tongue.

Dancing to Curious George.

Playing on his Cars couch.

His new hiding spot.

Bella fell asleep while we were eating.

Playing with his horse.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like they're fun, happy kids! I love Bella's curls and Rob's big smile. Can't wait to see all of you in a few months!

tomwrx said...

Fun times Nance. Your kiddos are chips off the old block. Anyway, glad all is well.