Ok so as I was doing these posts I realized that Bella has the same outfit on for her 10 and 11 month pictures. Oops! She does have her shoes on in her 11 month pictures though. I can hardly believe she is so close to being 1! She keeps growing and growing, although we think she is starting to slim down a little bit. Just a little but we can tell. She had finally started to roll over. YAY! Still no crawling though. She can scoot in circles on her butt when she is sitting though. She is getting pretty good at standing. She can't stand by herself yet though. Even when she is standing at the coffee table you have to king of hold her. She has 2 teeth now and her 3rd and 4th are about to pop through. She has started to feed herself a lot better so we give her more real food now. She actually doesn't like to eat her baby food anymore. She is in her mommy stage now where she wants me if she sees me. She cries when I leave the room. It's sweet but annoying. She still does her sway thing where she rocks back and forth. It's really cute to watch. Her hair is so curly when it is wet. I usually gel it so it stays that way. She still loves to play with Rob. I can't wait until they are a little older and can really play together. She loves to hear her own voice and babbles a lot. We just love her so much.
Good full body shot even though I cut off the top of her head.

She is just so cute!

Doing her sway.

Don't you just love the curls and those blue eyes? You can see her teeth too.
1 comment:
So cute! Can't wait to meet her next month!
Post a Comment