Halloween this year was a lot of fun. Bella was a lion and Rob was a worker on Lightning McQueen's pit crew. He loved his costume and bucket (which of course was Lightning McQueen). We started off the afternoon going over to the stables a street over from the house and going for pony/horse rides. Rob was a little scared at first but then seemed to really like it. He liked watching the horses jump the fence things. Then we went back to the house and carved pumpkins. Rob and Bella watched but enjoyed being in the middle of things. Then we got ready and went trick-or-treating with the neighbors. Rob wasn't sure what to do at first but after a few houses he got into it and was having a blast. He would have gone all night if we had let him. I mean what more could he want; he was outside walking/running around and getting candy. We put Bella in Rob's car and she had a blast. Then we came back and had the traditional hamburger stew and scones. It was a fun day with beautiful weather.
Rob's 1st time on a pony/horse.

Smile

Carving pumpkins with the cousins.

They liked playing with the spoons.

Cute Sammy!

I had to get this picture since we have one of Rob like this from his 1st Halloween.

Rob's 1st Halloween.

Yay pumpkins.

Isn't she just so cute!

Roar!

Candy!

Only full shot of Rob's costume.

Rob had to show his bucket.

Bella and Mylee were both lions. Mylee is about 2 or so months younger than Bella.

Jamie's cute kids!

Forgot this cute one of Bella.

I have one more post I need to do and then I will be all caught up. Look for it soon.
1 comment:
I love Bella's lion costume - how did you get her to keep the hood on?! Looks like they had a fun time!
Post a Comment