Thursday, August 11, 2011

April

April was Easter.  It was also my dad's birthday and my sister-in-law's bridal shower.  I was kinda bummed to be missing the shower since I was a bridesmaid.  My mom came up with this idea to surprise everyone and fly me in for the weekend.  It was awesome.  We got my dad and Grace good.  Grace screamed and couldn't believe I was there.  It was nice to see my family by myself for a few days.  I didn't take my camera with me since I was gone on Easter and wanted Nate to get pictures of the kids.  I flew in that night, but missed all the activities.  The kids had a lot of fun coloring Easter eggs and having an egg hunt with the cousins.  I flew in that night really really late so the kids got their Easter baskets the next morning and we had our own egg hunt.  Earlier in the month the kids helped me hang eggs in front of the house.  Rob wanted them since a house down the street had them hanging from their tree.  I think that's about all for April.  Yay, I'm starting to get caught up a little.
One of the trees out front with eggs

We ended up doing three trees

Eggs across the porch

More eggs

Kids dying eggs with cousins

Bella loved it

Rob thought it was pretty cool

Before the hunt began









Easter baskets

Hershey Kiss candy holder from grandma Clements




Cheese

He got the book and the animal (from Kohls of course) and Bella got the Ladybug book and animal.

Train tracks of course

Our own egg hunt




Grandma Smith gave Bella this outfit for Easter

This is the outfit Rob got

No comments: