So Bella just turned 2 months old. We took her to the doctor on Monday for her check-up and stuff. She weighs in at 14 lbs 9.5 oz and 23.7 inches long. That is not a mistake, she is really that big. We can hardly believe it, although she is in 6 month clothes. I also took some funny pictures of Rob today. He does the funniest things. He loves anything with hair/fuzz. His "lovie" is this little purple stuffed kitty (Wildcat) he got from a Weber State football game. My mom actually bought him a second one while she was here in case the first one gets lost. It has a little mane of hair that he likes to play with. He also has this giant stuffed lion his cousin Ellie gave him that has a huge mane. He likes to put the hair/mane of anything under his nose. It's weird but cute. When he was a baby he used to play with my hair while he was falling asleep, but he never put it under his nose. Now it's kitty's hair he plays with. We love our crazy little guy.
Our big beautiful girl is 2 months!

I tried to get one of her smiling but I couldn't.

He walked around most of the morning like this. Everytime I took it away, he managed to find some more.
2 comments:
Wow, what a BIG girl! She's very cute. we'll have to meet her in person sometime. Glad you have a blog to show off your kids too!
I think Macie was around 14 pounds at 2 months, too. We love those chubby babies! Rob sounds like a funny kid - he and Ian would hit it off!
Post a Comment