Friday, July 10, 2009

Bella is 7 months old and 4th of July fun!

So our "little" girl is 7 months old now. I can hardly believe it. She is so adorable and looks older and older every day it seems like. She has started to whine and it is VERY ANNOYING!!! She probably weighs about as much as Rob now. She loves to smile and laugh. She has this deep belly laugh that I just love. She LOVES when Rob plays with or near her. He had her laughing pretty hard the other day. I just soaked it all in. She loves to eat. She likes to sit by herself and play now. She is just a joy and blessing to our lives. We love her so much.

Rob wanted in the picture.

Don't you just love the rolls on her legs?

She was reaching for the camera.

Smiling at daddy.

We had a great 4th of July. The weather was perfect. We had a BBQ and Nate's sister's family and his friend Paul's family came over for it and fireworks. I made some awesomely good hamburgers and we also made homemade root beer, which the kids thought was pretty cool. Rob loved throwing the little poppers once he figured them out. I had matching onesies for the kids. They looked so cute in them. Bella wore a pair of Rob's shorts from last summer. Pretty soon she is going to be in the same size he is now. Scarey! We didn't go see the fireworks, but we could see them from the neighbor's driveway. We set off our own which was fun. Rob was a little scared at first but was ok once Nate held him. Bella just stared at them with big eyes. Overall it was a great 4th of July.

Rob was eating crackers.

I never can get them to smile at the same time.

She is getting so old looking.

Rob put his hat on her.

He had so much fun pushing her in his car.

Bella loved it too.

She loves to sit in Rob's car.

She fell asleep while we were all eating.

The Flag Jello cake I made. (Ellie, our niece, did the blueberries though.)

Slight update on Rob. He is still having his tonsils out on the 20th. He also has quite a few other appointments this month too. Next week he is going in for his first dentist appointment. Lots of doctors have told us he needs to be seen soon so we are taking him. I am going to take him to the office I used to work at because I really like one of the dentists there. He is also going in for one of his speech therapy evaluations next week too. He is going to get it from two places. One is through the county the other is through Primary Childrens. The other evaluation is at the end of the month. They told us to have him do both. So that makes three appoinments and his surgery for the month. He is going to love us.

He loves to play croquet.

Helping daddy set it up.

He found this old pair of glasses and likes to wear them around the house.

2 comments:

Karmann said...

She is getting so big and she is so cute!!! I love the fourth of July pics!!! Having the Crokay ( spell) set up reminded me of many get togethers!!! So fun!!! Hope things go well for Rob! Will be thinking of him! Love you!

Ashlee said...

Yeah, next time I come down to my mom's I'll bring you the laundry detergent! They definitely look like siblings!