We took Rob to the ENT today. He had his hearing checked yesterday and passed so now we can get him started with the speech therapy. The 2 before 2 in the title is because Rob will be having his second surgery before he turns 2. The doctor said his tonsils are HUGE and need to come out. The are so big that they almost touch his uvula. He said that is probably what is causing him to wake up during the night because he can't breathe very well. Poor kid. He will have the surgery on July 20th in the morning. They will admit him and watch him for 8-9 hours and then decide if he needs to stay overnight or not. Knowing him, we will be staying overnight. I'm not too worried about it. The cleft palate repair was more of a big deal to me than this. I mean, Nate and I both had our tonsils out when we were kids. So hopefully this will fix our nighttime problem and after it is done we all will finally be able to sleep all night long!!!
So here are just some random pictures of the kids from the last little while. Nothing too special. We went to a Salt Lake City Bees game about a month ago. Rob loved it. There was fireworks after the game. Rob was too tired and didn't care and Bella just watched them. We went and got their pictures taken with their cousins last week. Rob was a stinker for them. He would not sit or stand still to take the pictures. The lady was sooo good though. She managed to get one good group shot and an individual shot of each of the kids too. We should get them back this week. The kids all had on their Easter clothes (which all coordinated). Oh, Bella can sit all by herself too. She has been doing it for a while, but I forgot to post about it. Still no rolling though.
Watching the Jets at the Airshow...he LOVED THEM!!!

Bella and cousin Sam (He is 2 1/2 months older than her but look at the size difference!)

Rob and Papa at the Bees game

Bella all snuggly at the Bees game

So funny, she fell asleep like this

I love my kids

Couldn't get them to smile at the same time

Helping grandma sweep

At the park

He loves the swings

Don't you love the look on his face

Haircut

So cute

She wanted Nate's water bottle

She loved it

Bella sitting by herself

She's getting so big
2 comments:
I had to have my tonsils out too when I was little, but not quite as little as Rob! I hope that he's okay and that the surgery helps him to sleep and breathe better. Let us know if you need anything!
What a sweetie! Good luck with the upcoming surgery, hope it helps!!
Post a Comment