Well our big girl is 8 months old now. It's hard to believe how big she continues to get. She and Rob are in the same size diaper. I bet she could wear some of his clothes too. As of a few weeks ago they weigh the same too according to our scale here at home (22 lbs although it could be more by now). She is such a great baby just like Rob was. She "sings" and babbles all the time. She likes to stick her tongue out and play with it in her mouth. She also loves to blow raspberries and does it all the time. She loves her food and her favorites are bananas, apple delight, and green beans. She does this thing where she rocks from side to side. It is soooo cute and funny. She does not like to snuggle. She has to play with her hands in order to fall asleep. It looks like she is praying. It's really cute. She still likes to be swaddled with her arms out. She loves her big brother and laughs when he plays with her or is even near her. She has the cutest little deep giggle. She thinks it's funny when you change her and discovered she has pooped. She just laughs and laughs. Her curl(s) on the top of the back of her head are getting long. I think they are about 4 inches or so. We just love her so much.
Her and her tongue.

So cute!

Hello!

I know I'm cute.

Sleeping on daddy.

"Praying" as she falls asleep.

It's so cute and funny.

She has to have them right in front of her face as she falls asleep too.
2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute, I love the little things that kids do that are so unique to them.. I'm glad Rob's surgery went well, that's so good!! Keep the posts coming! :)
That prayer pose is really cute, I wonder what she's thinking? :)
Post a Comment