Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Hair

This is for my mom. She has been wanting me to post pictures of my new haircut. I got it done about a week ago. I absolutely love it! It is so much easier and quicker to do. I think it looks pretty good too. We gave Rob a haircut too and spiked it with gel one day. The picture doesn't show it very well but it is really cute. Let me know what you think of our new dos.

View from the front

Left side

Right side

The back

I love this picture of us.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow, I never thought you'd ever have hair shorter than mine! :) It's really cute and I'm sure you love how easy short hair is to style! I'm excited to see it in person in a week!

I also like Rob's spikey hair - Carter won't let me do that to his and Ian's hair is way too long.