Monday, August 23, 2010

Easter

Rob finding the eggs
Bella's cute Easter outfit
"Here is an egg mommy"
Bella liked her basket of eggs
Checking out his candy with the cousins
Bella loved her new toy
Rob and his trains
She unwrapped this herself
Showing off his new glasses and train
Bella didn't like her glasses very much


Ok so I don't know what I did but I can't type this before the pictures.  Oh well.  Sorry it has been so long.  Our internet is really bad and I don't have time to load the pictures on here.  I am actually at the library doing this.  We had a fun Easter.  Shannon and Andy and the kids came over for an egg hunt and dinner.  The kids had fun looking for eggs and enjoying their candy and new toys. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like it was fun! PS you seem to be a few months behind..... don't worry I know how it is.