Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sum Sum Summertime

I think these are the last pictures to finally update the blog.  Thank you to those who have been patient with me.  The pictures are just of the kids from this summer.  Bella has finally discovered her dolls and LOVES them.  She has to go to bed with one and one has to go with us when we leave the house.  She has even tried to take all 4 to bed with her a few times.  I couldn't believe she could hold all of them at once.  I think her favorite one is her American Girl Bitty Baby.  She likes to give her dolls hugs and kisses.  It's really cute to watch.  She has also discovered the vacuum, as in she loves to ride on it.  I guess Shannon used to ride on it when she was a little girl so one day Vicki put Bella on for a ride and she was hooked.  You can't get the vacuum out without Bella running to get on.  Rob and Bella sure have become good friends lately.  They love to play together and get into trouble.  It's a lot nicer than them fighting (which does happen daily).  I hope their friendship continues through the years.

Bella's new ride
She is so funny
Faster daddy
Rob in my sunglasses
Rob in Nate's hat
Combo
Bella playing with her bitty baby
Patty cake patty cake
Laying with her baby
Love my baby
Add caption
Giving her loves
Rob wanted to know what it was like to walk in grandma's shoes
Cool dude
Laying together on the couch
Hello grandma and grandpa.....I can't wait to visit
Playing together outside
Sam and Bella playing.  Just look at those curls
Looking at Aunt Shannon

No comments: