Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bella is 2!

Our baby girl had her golden birthday in December.  Nate also had his birthday too.  Can't forget him.  We went to the Festival of Trees then dropped the kids off at home so Nate and I could go out for a date.  When we got home we opened presents.  Bella wasn't really interested all that much in opening presents herself, so we helped her.  She loved seeing what she got though.  It's hard to believe she is 2.  She certainly acts her age but we love her lots.  Her hair is still really curly, has a reddish color to it, and has gotten really long.  She LOVES babies and anything to do with them.  I think I counted 11 baby dolls that she has.  She loves to play with her brother and they have a lot of fun together.  She has the cutest laugh.  We just love her lots and lots. 


Seeing her new baby crib/highchair combo from G&G Clements
Oooo presents

Purse from Rob

Movie
Getting into it now

What is it?

A washing machine!
Ladybug cake

Cute huh?

She loved it
Happy Birthday Nate and Bella!

No comments: