Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas!

Since no one was going to be in Chicago for Christmas, we stayed in Utah.  Rob was soooooo excited for Christmas.  He would ask us everyday if it was Christmas yet.  He loved opening presents and was excited for Santa to come.  He even opened Bella's presents because she didn't care about opening them.  She just wanted to play with her new toys.  We went over to Nate's sister, Shannon's, house for dinner and just hung out.  We also made gingerbread houses and a train.  Rob loved it.  It was a nice low key relaxing Christmas.  I didn't really feel all that much like Christmas because there was no snow and it was kind of warm.  I really missed my family and the big celebration we have but look forward to it this coming year.  Rob loved his presents, as did Bella.  He got a train table from us (thanks to KSL classifieds) and a train set from Santa.  Bella got baby stuff for her babies and games.  They both got a kitchen from my parents which they LOVE.  Right after they opened it Rob said "I need to cook mommy.  Open it so I can cook."  It was cute.  It was fun to finally have one kid old enough to be really into Christmas.  Next year should be even more fun with Bella being older and being around all the cousins.  Oh, I also started working at Kohls at the end of October and worked A TON over the holidays.  I worked full time hours and was gone a lot, but it was nice to get out of the house.  Now I am back to working only a couple days a week which is a lot nicer.  I worked there in High School so I kind of knew what it was like.  I enjoy working there and like the people I work with.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Gifts from Santa

Bella got a baby in her stocking and she LOVES it

Trains
Baby diapers

Hamm from Toy Story

Dolly from Toy Story

Toy Story bowling set

Thomas Matching game

He is just so cute

Doll clothes

Rob's new (used) train table

Their new kitchen (don't you love the look on his face?)
Nate playing with our niece's new nerf guns
 
Bella wanted in on the action


They had so much fun

Rob playing with Emma's Buzz
Starting the train

Helping decorate

Bella wanted to help too

Rob with his finished gingerbread train

Rob with his favorite Uncle Andy.
Rob with the kitchen

Bella with the kitchen

Rob with his new train table and new (on the left) and old train sets
For her birthday Bella got a Dolly and Me dress set.  She loves it.

No comments: