Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love is in the Air

We finally took our first official vacation as a little family by ourselves in November.  We went to Phoenix, AR for my best friend, Lisa's, wedding.  We rented a SUV and drove down.  The kids did pretty well in the car.  It was a lot of fun because Nate served his mission there.  He showed me around all his areas and I even got to meet a family he got close to while serving.  I love it down there and wouldn't mind at all if he got a job down there.  I could go for shorts and flip-flops the week before Thanksgiving.  It was nice to see Lisa's family too.  The wedding was nice and intimate and Lisa was gorgeous.  I have really missed my best friend and enjoyed having some girl time with her while there.  We went to the Children's  Museum and the kids had a blast there.  We also went to the Zoo and Aquarium.  It was nice because they were together.  You could ride an air tram thing over the zoo, which the kids thought was cool.  You could also feed the giraffes out of your hand.  We had a great week there and look forward to going back someday.

Watching the flamingos

Rob wanted to push Bella

In front of the train at the zoo

Getting ready to ride

On the sky tram

Yeah she didn't want to sit

Feeding the giraffes

Children's museum

Shopping

More shopping

Out of the way

Checking out

I don't think she has enough

Playing with the cars

Noodles

Chad and Lisa

Best friends

Cheers

So happy

Cool shades

Rob playing

Yummy cake

No comments: