Finally I am getting around to some posts. First I will start in Eden. The last week of April we spent a week in Eden watching the girls I used to nanny while their parents went to Singapore. It was a lot of fun. Rob and Bella did well with the change. Rob LOVED their dog, County. He would not leave her alone. We had fun playing with the girls. Madison is 7 and Morgan is 4. Madison got sick for about half the week so I never did get a picture of her. It was a tiring but great week. We hope to be able to do it again soon. Thanks again Ron and Joely!
She is just so cute!

Sleeping with daddy.

Poor County.

Wherever County was, Rob was there too.

He loved to lay with her. She is such a good dog.

Playing outside.

He loved to climb up and down the ladder to the tower.

Swinging away.

It was hard to get him out of there.

Cute Morgan. She has gotten so big. She was 1 when I started watching her.
No comments:
Post a Comment