Rob still does not talk. He has no words at all. Not even mama or dada. He can sign the word for eat though. Trying to teach him sign language has paid off a little. Now we are working on "all done" and "more." Some of the new things he loves to do are ringing the doorbell and opening and closing the garage door. He will stand at either door and scream until you let him do it. He has also discovered light switches and has to turn off and on any switch he sees. Every Tuesday and Friday night I have been taking the kids to see Nate while he gets clinical hours at Syracuse High School basketball games. The trainer he is with doesn't mind us going. She actually likes it because she likes to hold Bella. Rob likes to go and watch the game and dance to the music. Ah yes dancing. Rob loves to dance now. Anytime music is on, no matter where we are, he starts dancing. It is really cute and funny.
Bella continues to grow. She smiles a lot, especially at Nate. She goes 5-6 hours between feedings now and drinks 4-6 oz each time. She, like her brother, loves the shower. She also loves the bathtub too. She is very strong and can hold her head up really well. She has been doing that for a while now. Overall, she is a good baby like Rob was.
Every dish goes on his head now.

Chillin in Bella's chair with his sunglasses.

Doesn't that face say "up to no good?"

He loves to wear Nate's hats.

Playing with bear and Nate's Weber hat.

Bella on Valentine's Day.

I LOVE this picture of her.

Rob went and layed down next to her. They are watching The Price Is Right.

It kind of looks like he is holding her hand. Too cute!

1 comment:
I love her in her Valentines Outfit!! So cute! I hope things get a little easier for you in the next few days, I love your optomisim with things. Having to little ones that need you at the same time or off times can be draining. If you need any ideas or suggestions for his talking let me know, that is what I do everyday. I would love to help. Sure love that you have this now and I get to see all the fun pictures and see what you are up too! Love you so much!!!
Post a Comment