Not much is new with us. I just took some cute pictures this past week and thought I would post them. Bella smiles now. She loves to smile at Nate. It's really cute. She has started having 5-6 hours stretches during the night, but that is only after going to bed at 11-12. Rob continues to make us laugh. He loves to dance and starts dancing whenever he hears music. Nate's aunt had a scan the other day and the results showed there was no sign of cancer anywhere. We are all very excited about that. She continues to recover well. That's about all for now.
Rob got in this the other day while I was on the computer.

Yes, that is the fuzz he is holding.

Bella smiling at her daddy!

She is so cute!

Rob's crazy hair after his bath.
3 comments:
Hey Nancy! Thank you so much for the baby clothes! They were needed! I can't believe how many outfits she goes through in one day. Your kids are so cute. Bytheway, we're going to be neighbors.
Very cute Nancy! It is nice to be able to see what your cute girl looks like. I'm glad you have a blog, I love keeping up with people on it.
Bella is a cutie! It's so fun when babies start smiling!
Post a Comment