Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nate News

We have some exciting news. Well, it's Nate's news but we are excited for him. Last spring he and a classmate did a case study for a conference of sorts at Weber State University. Well, he submitted it to the NATA (National Athletic Training Association) and it was accepted. He will be presenting it in San Antonio in June at the NATA Annual Meeting and Clinical Symposium. It will also be printed in their clinical journal. This is a big thing. I will be joining him on his trip while his parents watch the kids. We are so proud of him. He also has applied to be kind of like an intern with the Ogden Raptors AA baseball team this summer. We hope he gets it.

We are also going to be watching the girls I used to nanny for a week in April while their parents go to Singapore. Rob is going to have so much fun playing with the girls and playing in their yard. I am excited to get to see the girls and spend time with them. I miss them.

I guess I should update on Nate's aunt. She started chemo this week and so far is doing well. The doctors are still really hopeful she will make a full recovery. That is great news for our family. I think that's about all for now. I will keep everyone posted on the Raptors.


Rob did not want to sit still for this picture.

Don't you love the look on Bella's face? We went to Target and got their picture taken in these shirts. They turned out way cute.

Rob's new favorite thing....the movie Cars! He even has Car shoes.

He likes to play with Nate's hat and keys.

The beloved kitty.

Being a goofball.

He LOVES playing with his Hershey kiss ball that Grandma C got him. Thanks grandma!

Playing with the laptop he broke.

This is the only way we can get him to leave the new one alone.

Bella has a natural curl to her hair that is so cute.

The pictures really don't do the curls justice.

They are really curly right after her baths.

Our smiley girl.

Isn't this a cute onsie?

She has found her thumb.

Go Cubs Go!

Go Jazz too!

No comments: