So I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was really cool so I thought I would do it too.
1. Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? At home in our apartment in Ogden both times. With Rob it was Super Bowl Sunday.
2. Who was with you? I was alone for Rob and Rob was home with me for Bella.
3. What was your first reaction? Rob-very, very excited and could hardly believe it. Bella-"oh wow that happened fast" but also very, very excited.
4. What was your husband's reaction? He was excited. I texted him a picture of the stick with Bella since he was at work.
5. Who was the first person you told? I texted Lisa a picture of the stick both times but then it was our parents after that.
6. Was the pregnancy planned? Yes and yes (That's right, Bella was planned.)
7. Was everyone happy for you? Yes and yes after the initial shock of it being so fast.
8. What was the sex? Boy then girl
9. Did anyone throw a shower for you? Yes both at home in Chicago and here in Utah. I missed the one here though because I was in the hospital and ended up having Rob that night!
10. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? No we hardly got any clothes but we used the ones we did.
11. How much weight did you gain? Rob-I think it ended up being 60 lbs (mostly baby and water) Bella-30 or 35 lbs (mostly baby)
12. Did you get stretch marks? YES and more YES
13. Did you crave anything crazy? Nothing crazy. Rob-dum-dums, oreo blasts from Sonic, Taco Bell, Subway sandwiches. Bella-apples with peanut butter, pringles, Taco Bell
14. Who or what got on your nerves the most? Um I don't know. I guess just the complications I had with both and my diabetes.
15. Where were you when you went into labor? I never went into labor with Rob and the one time I did with Bella they stopped it.
16. Did you have any complications? Yes pre-eclampsia with Rob and my diabetes with both.
17. Did your water break? No
18. Who drove you to the hospital? Um, with Rob I was already in the hospital (I had been there for 5 days) and with Bella it was Nate.
19. Did you go early or late? Rob 5 weeks early. Bella 3 weeks early.
20. Who was in the room? Nate, a few doctors, a few nurses, anesthesiologist for both
21. Did you videotape it? No
22. Did you have any pain medication? YES I had to be numb. It was not managed well AT ALL after Rob though. I don't think the epidural was placed right.
23. Did you have a c-section or natural? C-section for both but Bella's went a lot better than Rob's. His was kind of an emergency thing.
24. What was your reaction to the birth? It went so fast for Rob and he had a hard time breathing when he came out. Bella came out screaming. I cried for both of them.
25. How big was the baby? Rob-9 lbs 3 oz 20 1/2 in Bella-11 lbs 9 oz 21 1/2 in
26. Did your husband cry? I don't know. I was kinda out of it.
27. When is the next one coming? Not for a long time if there is even going to be another one!
28. If you could do it all over again, would you? YES YES YES. I love my kids! They are the best things that have ever happened to me (other than Nate).
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment